New Build & Construction Industry
Building your new home is the biggest investment that you will make in your lifetime so it is vitally important that every aspect of the build is to the highest standard that your budget will allow. With ever rising energy costs the insulation of a new home is a vital cog in getting it right.
At Envirobead we will guide you through each step and help tailor the right insulation package for your home.
The cavity wall insulation you choose is vital in restricting as much as possible of the 35% of heatloss that a home loses through its walls. While the building regulation for cavity walls now requires a U value of 0.21w/m2k many energy conscious home builders will try to get below this mark as it provides the best return on investment. Take a look at the chart below to what U values Envirobead customers are achieving;
|Cavity Width||U Value|
Why not forward your plans to us at email@example.com so that we can provide you with an estimate for the insulation of your new home. Not only will we provide you with a quotation we will also advise you on how best to achieve the best energy rating for your home.
Envirobead is an expanded polystyrene bead made under strict quality control procedures to satisfy the increasing demand for Lightweight, waterproof, Solid and trouble free insulation material.
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Premium grade products and modern facilities
- Two stage expansion process
- Cured overnight
- Constant quality assessments carried out
- Closed cellular plastic with constant Density
- Does not absorb moisture and resists mildew
- Maintains shape, size, structure and physical appearance
- No CFC`s or HCFC`s
- Expanded using steam
- 100% recyclable
- Efficient use of natural resource
- Carries no health risk
- Dimensionally stable
- Constant LAMBDA value
- Combines – low thermal conductivity with low weight and high strength
- Does not settle over time
- Does not deteriorate with age
- All surveys carried out in accordance with BS8208 Part 1
- Survey Manual supplied
- Retrofit and new build
- Concise records allow complete trace ability
Envirobead is an ISO 9001 quality assured company and is certified by the NSAI. Click here to see the full certificate (search for Envirobead in product name, cert no. is 08/0302 and in product area select Thermal Insulation).