WHAT IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER?
This Customer Charter sets out our commitment to what you can expect from us in all your dealings with us. EnviroBead Ltd are committed to providing a professional efficient and high-quality service to everyone that interacts with us.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ENVIROBEAD?
EnviroBead is committed to providing a professional efficient and high-quality service to achieve this we endeavor to:
- Act honestly fairly and professionally at all times and with due skill care and diligence in our dealings with you
Be courteous respectful and considerate always. EnviroBead Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership of an ethnic minority. In our dealings with customers, we ensure the rights of equal treatment established under equality legislation are upheld.
AVAILABILITY FOR QUERIES
Be available to answer your queries by telephone, email, social media, or in person at our offices between the hours of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
We will endeavor to ensure that our staff:
- Have the relevant knowledge and experience responsibility and authority to deal with your enquiries or refer you to someone who can.
- Deliver our services in a friendly and inclusive manner.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US
You can help us by:
- Treating our staff courteously.
- Providing feedback to enable us to improve our service.
- Providing accurate information in your dealings with us.
- Being punctual, prompt, and professional.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We know that your privacy is important so all information that you provide to us (both personal and business information) will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and integrity. We have developed a document management policy that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store personal information.
EnviroBead will deal with your enquiry promptly and in a helpful, courteous, and responsive manner.
- We will identify ourselves by name on answering the phone.
- Where a client seeks to meet an EnviroBead staff member as far as is practicable, this will be facilitated within 5 working days.
- All written communications from clients will be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt.
- All emails received will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt.
- All telephone enquiries will be responded to within 2 working days. A mailbox recording facility will be in operation at all times.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
Our staff are dedicated to providing a professional service and getting things right the first time. Despite our best endeavors, we recognize that things may not always meet customer expectations. We have a standard procedure in place to ensure that we investigate your complaint fully and fairly.
- Some complaints can be dealt with immediately. Where this is not possible, we will acknowledge your complaint in writing or by telephone to confirm that we have understood your concerns correctly.
- We will investigate your complaint and respond within 5 working days of receipt. We will also inform you of any actions and endeavor to try satisfying your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with this response, you may raise your concerns at a more senior level by writing formally to the managing director.
Contact Information [email protected]