One Stop Shop Service
Why Use A One Stop Shop
- Fully managed solution
- Wider range of grants
- Grant values deducted from the cost of works upfront
- Less disruption
How It Works
A technical surveyor will advise on the best upgrades to bring your home to a B2 energy rating or higher.
EnviroBead will apply and accept all SEAI grants for your project and deduct the values upfront from the cost of your works.
EnviroBead will manage all the works at your home and ensure quality checks are carried out.
EnviroBead will assign a contractor to carry out the works on your home.
A registered BER Assessor will complete your post-works BER assessment and publish the certificate.
EnviroBead can offer you finance options through our finance partners.
Grant amounts available for private homeowners
Who can use a One Stop Shop
The One Stop Shop service is available to homeowners and non-corporate landlords whose property or home meets these criteria:
- Was built and occupied before 2011 for insulation and heating controls.
- Was built and occupied before 2011 for renewable systems grants.
- Has an existing BER of B3 or lower and must achieve a minimum rating of B2 on work completion, with a 100kWh/m2/year or better improvement on the BER primary energy value.
- Has not previously received grants for the same home energy upgrades.
Approved Housing Bodies are also eligible for the scheme but the grant amounts available are different.